Monday, December 01, 2008

Scriobhaim

It means "I write." In Irish-Gaelic. Granted, there is no accent mark, but I think that can be forgiven. I write. I know, it is a little cliché. However, that is what I do. I write for many reasons:
I write to see the world. I write to know what I think. I write to know what I feel. I write to describe my thoughts in a coherent pattern. I write to experience. I write to explain. I write to be myself. I write to discover my self. I write to purge emotion. I write to feel emotion. I write to heal the scars. I write to figure out the scars. I write to not cause more scars. I write because it is life. I write because I can. I write because I do not know how else to live. I write to make myself seem better than I am. I write because I am better than I think I am. I write through the world. I write because I want the grade. I write because the grade does not matter. I write to create new worlds. I write to hear the music of the soul. I write for my self. I write because, in the long run, it is worth it. I write because words are the only things that make sense. I write because communication is all I have. I write to draw others in to my life. I write to give meaning. Scríobhaim. I write.

0 comments: